Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holiday House Christmas Boutique

I can hardly believe the Christmas boutiques are already here!
Here's the invite for my favorite one
Holiday House Boutique!

It's only about a week and a half away and I'm
busy busy trying to put the finishing touches on everything.
I did pull out of another fabulous one that starts tomorrow
that you don't want to miss either!
The Brookwood Bazaar
out in Eagle off of Floating Feather and Eagle Road
is a great bazaar with so many talented gals!
I had too many irons in the fire this week
with my baby girl turning 8!
Can you believe it?
So with birthdays and in-laws, school fundraiser and Halloween
all in one week....I decided I wanted to keep my sanity.:)

I promise to post some pictures soon, and not just over at Crafty Sisters.
I've got some really fun elf shoes I'm working on......
Happy Crafting everyone!:)

1 comment:

  1. So sad that I don't live closer, I would so be there for your bazaars. Good luck.

    By the way, I am enjoying taking this year off from bazaars. I don't miss the pressure at all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...