Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Chicks


Today the first little chicks hatched from their eggs
in my daughter's classroom
and I admit it gave me goosebumps to see them!
SOOOOOO Cute!
Also, what an AMAZING Teacher!
We never did cool stuff like that in school when I was a kid.
Thought I'd share a picture of the spring chicks I did up
for the Spring Boutique a week ago.
Can I just say I'm still exhausted.
I went back and calculated the hours of sleep
I got that week from Monday to Friday
and it was lucky if it was even 10 hours.
I have been a walking zombie
and after prepping for Teacher Appreciation week
here it is 6:30 and I'm already to crawl into bed.
(headed over to post some pictures on the CraftySisters blog)

I also wanted to give a big
THANKS!!!!
To all of you who came out to support our fun boutique!
There was lots of cute stuff there!
I'm an emotional person anyway
but when I hear from so many of you who have
become my friends through this unexpected business of mine,
it means a lot and
I just want you to know how much I appreciate you
and how blessed I am to be able to work with such amazing people.
Thank You!

On a funnier and more embarrassing note.....
I just realized last week that I've been spelling
Mod Podge as
Modge Podge.
Yup, turn me into the grammar police....
I'm sure someone already has.
Don't I feel like a dork!:)

2 comments:

  1. Well I think it should be 'Modge Podge', it flows better off the tongue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...