Thursday, September 3, 2009

Getting Inspired for Fall...

Okay so here's a shout out to a very very cool website my sister Candace told me about and that she linked me to, so of course I need to link them back. Not just to be polite but seriously this place has soooo many fun ideas and I love how everyone loves to share those ideas to inspire each other! So great! So go check it out!

http://theinspiredroom.net/2009/09/01/get-inspired-for-fall-fall-nesting-2009/

What have you guys been up to with your fall decor? Let's get inspired together! Send in your pictures and we'll get inspired together!

1 comment:

  1. Way too weird! I was googling a place to buy wood letters today. I checked "The Idea Room" tonight and read a comment by your sister linking me to your blog. I couldn't be more excited!! Not only did I find what I was looking for, I noticed in your etsy shop that you are from ID too!! I'm down here in Idaho Falls:) Anyway...my husband bought me a scroll saw a couple years ago and I just want to learn to use it!!!! Have you seriously made all this with just a scroll saw? Anyway, any tips you have are more than welcomed!
    -Christina chhudman@hotmail.com

    ps. Your stuff is to-die-for CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...