Monday, March 7, 2011

Wedding Letters

I had to just give you guys a look at these fun
letters I did up for the sweetest gal for her wedding.
I love the black and white theme
and even more the touches of hot pink!
The hubby to be is Irish and they wanted a shamrock
added for a sweet personal touch.
I will admit I get nervous about weddings
since it's such an important day I want things to be just right!
Is there a thing as too many hot pink rhinestones?:)
They were a little tough since the font was a slanted thin cursive
which is hard to angle so that they will stand upright.
It was a fun challenge though and I'm happy with the result!
Tomorrow I'll be putting my finishing touches on my
Wood You Like To Craft project for this month.
If you guys haven't had a chance to check out
this fun online craft group head over.
I'm so excited to see what everyone does!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...