Sunday, January 31, 2010

Top Of The Day To Ya!

I have to admit that Britney Spears song "Lucky" was going through my head
the whole time I was making these letters.....
Don't ask me how I know that song, I plead the fifth.....
We have a thing for green in our house.
My hubby grew up in Dublin, Ohio.
Home of the Shamrocks.
So it was pretty much a given what his answer would on whether he would like
these LUCKY letters or not.:)
Hope ya like!

If you haven't figured it out yet
you'll notice I'm not the best blogger.
:)
I've been busy cleaning and purging my home,
helped do some flowers for my friend's son's wedding reception

and been fooling around over at Crafty Sisters!
I send things out the door faster than I can document them!
I'm appreciating learning with my sister the fine art of blogging and promise to do better!
Here are a couple of pics sent in lately from 2 talented gals!
First up are some lovely letters Jessica R. made up for her sis for Christmas!

Rita C. decorated this really fun 2 foot tall Peace sign for her daughter!

Aren't they great!!!
I love seeing what you guys do, so share the love and send in those pictures of your completed projects!
Inquiring minds want to know....that means me!:)
I'm creating a modified version of my oh-so-talented sister's ornament hanger which I should have done in the next few days, so stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog from Crafty Sisters and wanted to share my latest letters craft. I won't say they are anything like yours. But I think it is just so fun to make them. If you have any advise for me-I would love to hear it.
    Do you paint them or do you use paper?
    Thanks for sharing your craft with us in the blogging world.
    http://rogersfamilyof6.blogspot.com/2010/03/home-made-gifts.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...