Believe it or not
I don't like being in the spotlight very much.
So when someone is kind enough like Connie from Shady Creek Lane
to pass on a blog award to little old me.....
I get a bit nervous, of what to say.....
I feel like Sally Field at the Academy Awards...
"You like me? You really like me!"
Hee hee hee....So here it is:
1. Accept and thank the person who sent it to you.
2. List 10 things about yourself.
3. List 5 additional things you don't like.
4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers.
Ten things about me.....
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. If I had to go to school again I'd want to be a landscape architect.
3. I lived in Korea for 3 years as a child.
4. I have 2 cats and "accidentally" a squirrel for pets.
5. I love drive in movies.
6. I'm deathly afraid of big bodies of water....I saw Jaws at too young of an age;)!
7. I'm a DIY TV junkie!
8. I'm ridiculously sentimental.
9. I love my family more than anything.
10. I love black and white photos or anything sepia.
Five things I DON'T like.
1. Peas. I like them fresh from the garden but hate them cooked. Even the smell makes me gag.
2. Squished animals on the road.
4. People who aren't loyal.
A Special Thanks to my Hubby for providing me with all the above answers!:)
I love so many blogs out there it's hard to pick and choose only 10 to give this to! If you want to see who I like to check out all the time visit my blog list! There's some really good ones! Make sure to go give Connie a visit too! She's not only super nice but she's completely inspiring!!!
Later this week I promise to show some stuff I've been up to......a fun monogram, some patriotic letters and a few other things.......