Monday, April 11, 2011

A Spring Boutique


 I'm so exited for this weekend!
Holiday House is having their Spring Boutique
and I've been working as fast as I can to
get some fun goodies ready for it!
So if you haven't heard from me
it's because I'm out in the shed
working away.....

I'm pretty excited though because
I'll be doing a "signature piece" for them.
Remember my fun Seasonal Change Outs
that I did up for our Wood You Like To Craft project?
Well I'll be doing them, slightly different
for the boutique.
I'm so excited, so make sure to come stop by
and see some really amazing and fun stuff
by some very talented local gals!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm a new follower, I love your creations! They are so amazing. I got a scroll saw for Christmas, and have been trying to learn, so I'm wondering if you'll share what type of scroll saw do you use? I'm struggling with mine a bit and wonder if I should look for a different one. I'd really appreciate your advice, because someday I hope to create projects that are as amazing as yours!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...